The Roosevelt PTSA Executive Board would like to thank the families, educators and administrators of the Roosevelt Union-Free School District for their unwavering support throughout the school year. Your annual membership shows just how much you care about the health and education of our children. We thank you for trusting us to advocate for our children, teachers and schools.
Our continued success if only possible due to your membership and support. Thanks to our members and those families who participate in our fundraising efforts, the PTSA was able to organize programs and events and other activities that provide a benefit for ALL students and teachers. This year, want to do more, but we need your help.
We hope that you will renew your membership and support for the 2018-19 school year. If you’re not a Roosevelt PTSA member or if you have not renewed your membership for the 2018-19 school year, Won’t you please become a member or renew your membership today? We really can’t do it without you!
Why Join the Roosevelt PTSA
The number one reason to join the Roosevelt Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help our schools, district and community. But there are many more reasons why you should join the PTSA:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. Meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. Suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum-based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
The cost of membership:
$10 per adult
$6 for each additional family member
$6 per high school student
How to Pay:
Option 1 – Pay by Check or Cash – Print the Roosevelt PTSA Membership Brochure
Mail your form and payment to:
Roosevelt Union-Free School District
1 Wagner Avenue
Roosevelt, New York 11575