Become a member! Everyone - parents, educators, students and community members are welcome to join. Members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Appointment to a PTSA executive board position.
- Vote at PTSA elections and suggest ideas and input into how funds are spent.
- Save money on everyday purchases thanks to the National PTA’s Member Benefits Provider Program.
ACT! Advocacy is supporting or speaking up for a cause. When you join the PTSA, you become an advocate for our children, schools and community. Here’s how you can ACT:
- Vote during PTSA and school board elections
- Share your ideas at PTSA and district Board meetings.
- Write a letter or make a phone call to your local and state legislators.
- Support your principals and teachers.
- Sign up to receive email alerts. Like our Facebook page, share our content and leave a comment.
Volunteer! Volunteer opportunities are available for parents and students. We only need an hour or two of your time, or a donation of supplies. Not only will your child and school reap the benefits of your involvement — you will, too. You will use your skills and talents and learn some new ones as well, make new friends, and get a firsthand understanding of your child’s daily activities.