Benefits of PTSA Membership:
- Our Children magazine, PTA’s flagship publication with parenting articles by experts on children’s health, education, and well-being; and information on advocacy efforts; the latest news that affects children and youth.
- Professionally designed public service announcements (PSTAs) to aid in membership recruitment.
- National PTA Annual Convention registration information.
- A Back-to-School kit containing recruitment ideas and other materials to get the year started.
- Teacher Appreciation Week ideas.
- Select resources developed in collaboration with PTA’s national partners.
- National PTA’s Membership Achievement Program.
- Numerous resources on parent involvement programs, fundraising, working collaboratively, and much more.
- Discounts and special offers from a host of PTA Member Benefits Providers.
Individual members have access to a number of exclusive benefits too, including:
- Online parenting resources, including select articles from Our Children magazine.
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues.
- Exclusive National PTA member benefits and sponsor offers.
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online.
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions, and more.
- The Member-to-Member Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families.